My areas of expertise include:
- Raising awareness about digital accessibility
- Process analysis
- Conceptualizing new or modified process workflows
- Creating low- and high-fidelity wireframes using tools such as Paper, Sketch App, etc.
- Prototyping with Figma, Invision, Sketch, etc.
- Preparation, execution, and evaluation of usability tests
I prefer an agile working methodology as it yields faster and customer-centric results. I have a deep passion for my work as a designer. Every task that comes my way is seen as an opportunity to apply my knowledge and experience. I view new technologies and ideas as exciting challenges.
Iterative work in agile teams or with stakeholders is one of my primary methods. I believe that only through close collaboration and incorporating diverse perspectives can a truly outstanding product be created in the end.
Linkedin: Daniel Treufeld
Xing: Daniel Treufeld